Tuesday, May 26, 2009

e-mail from the UK on Sculptra granulomas

This is an email sent to me from a woman in the U.K. in May 2009
I am posting it here to share with you just how widely spread the harm from Sculptra is. It is anyplace the product is sold to people foolishly trusting a multi national drug company.


Getting Sculptra was the biggest mistake of my life. I want to caution everyone thinking of having this stuff injected to do your research before. Most ethical doctors don't use this product anymore. Very risky and it doesn't help to have a master injector, even he or she can't control who gets granulomas and who doesn't. Its been a major problem here in the UK too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting, doing so could stop someone from using this awful product. When the medical malpractice appeal is complete I will post the transcripts on www.sculptradamage.com. I will also share with every patient advocate group and medical authority I can think of. Until then say a prayer that the Judges look for justice and not some assholes tap dancing show.