Tuesday, May 26, 2009

from the Netherlands

last night I was emailed by woman in the Netherlands. I wanted to post this on the blog

Hello my name is Dia..and I'm from the Netherlands..
Someone placed a link to your website on the "Miss J" forum..And I saw your pictures..What can I say............can't even say I feel sorry for you..because that's is not enough.. In 2002 I had injection with New Fill.. and it became bumps...But..how lucky I was..I could only feel them..you could not see them..It took 3 years...before they were gone... But..here in Holland..there is a lady called Silvya Veerman..She also was injected with some kind of stuf..and became deformed..She wrote a book abouth it..and she has founded a "place" for people who are "misformed" byinjectors and P.S.I give the link to her web-site..it's in dutch..but you can see her picture..You can contact her..maybe you can work together...and..maybe moreimportant..she found here in Holland a P.S..and he did nice "repair"-job..http://www.legaalverminkt.nl/index.htm Hope this helps a little..I feel soooooooooooo sorry for you....but that's not helping much...I think..Sorry for my english writhing..;-))I hope you do contact Silvya..and if you have the money...you contact her P.S.special the lady who showed her eyes ... all the best for you.. keind regardsDia

I thank you Dia for this useful information. I used the google translator to translate the web page at the link above. Sylvia did email me and I have reponded to her. Thank you fine Dutch people for your heartfelt concern. Love to you and your beautiful country.

1 comment:

  1. And I wanted you to know that these doctors were involved with Dermik's Sculptra:

    A randomized study of the efficacy and safety of injectable poly-L ...
    by RS Narins - 2010 - Related articles
    Disclosure: Drs Narins, Baumann, Fagien, Glazer, and Monheit were consultants for Dermik Laboratories, a business of sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC, ...
    eblue.org/article/PIIS0190962209009621/abstract - Cached

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting, doing so could stop someone from using this awful product. When the medical malpractice appeal is complete I will post the transcripts on www.sculptradamage.com. I will also share with every patient advocate group and medical authority I can think of. Until then say a prayer that the Judges look for justice and not some assholes tap dancing show.