Sunday, January 24, 2010

www.sculptradamage.com all updated

Because of endless litigation I have put the website on hold.  When everything is over I will share with people the process of litigation and how messed up it is.  The web site www.sculptradamage.com was created by a few of us who have had very very bad experiences with the product Sculptra. It has a reading room that provides detailed information on immune system foreign body response and medical and scientific information. It provides information on a few people who have been harmed and offers a forum area for people to post. I must say when someone tells me how great the stuff is, I am very glad they are still OK. Anyone who continues to use this unpredictable product should really look into the literature provided and the experience of people in other countries. New-Fill is no longer legal in some countries where it caused so many problems. I guess it will take someone really important like Tyra Banks or Oprah to get sick from this product before anyone really takes it seriously.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Beth and now I look like a marrionette

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting, doing so could stop someone from using this awful product. When the medical malpractice appeal is complete I will post the transcripts on www.sculptradamage.com. I will also share with every patient advocate group and medical authority I can think of. Until then say a prayer that the Judges look for justice and not some assholes tap dancing show.